Tuesday, February 11, 2014

8 hours til launch.....

I leave today in 8 hours. I'm so excited and my heart is full looking at G-d's sovereign hand in my life! I'll update you so from China!


Praise report: I only had to pack my suitcases once.......ONCE!.....and they weighed 37.5lbs and 47.3lbs! G-d is so good!!!! That never ever happens......ever. Usually I have to pack them a couple times each to get them to weigh the right amount. I'm blessed by the fact that He knew it would help my stress level to have them weigh the correct amount.


Pr-yer requests:
1) That my luggage makes it---without anything being stolen!
2) That Kirsti and I have a safe flight there and good times in airport
3) That customs goes smoothly
4) That we are refreshed and ready to go when we hit the ground
5) That I finish my school in the next 8 hours.....
6) That we would feel His love, grace, peace, and joy
7) That we would see great miracles!

Love ya'll lots and talk to you soon!

~Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

*****WHEN COMMENTING, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CODE YOUR MESSAGE BY HYPHENATING RELIG-OUS WORDS TO KEEP ME SAFE! THANK YOU!*****