Thursday, February 6, 2014

Safety guidelines

I leave on Tuesday....5 days! I'm so excited for the adventures G-d has planned for me for this season!

This blog is a little more technical as I will be addressing highly important security issues. Due to the area I will be in while in Ch-na, I have to be very careful with what I say on Facebook, email, and blog entries. As you may have noticed from my last posts, I have to hyphenate all religious words. When commenting on my blog (please comment! I love to hear from you!) please also hyphenate words like: G-d, pr-yer, mixxions, fai-h, salv-tion, H-ly Sp-rit, Jes-s, w-rship, beli-ver, Chr-stian, ministry, relig-on, B-ble, ch-rch, evang-lize, Chr-st, g-spel, disc-ple, etc.

Also, my posts might sound a little dry, or boring like I'm just dancing, or just having coffee with a 'friend', or just going shopping with 'friends'. But I will try to relate the truth of what is happening the best I can without compromising myself or others on the ground over there. My goal is to post every two weeks or so.

Pictures will be difficult to add as I will have to be careful about faces in the pictures (both American and Ch-nese), location defining buildings in the background of the pictures, and other security compromising issues.

Right now, the area I am going to is being looked into because they have reason to believe there has been Chr-stian relig-ous activity going on. Many of the foreign beli-vers there are being found and deported whereas a lot of the national beli-vers are being imprisoned. Please keep this area in your pr-yers. Since security is so high right now, my posts will be bare for a month or two until I can get a feel for what is going on.

Love ya'll lots! I highly appreciate your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*****WHEN COMMENTING, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CODE YOUR MESSAGE BY HYPHENATING RELIG-OUS WORDS TO KEEP ME SAFE! THANK YOU!*****